Ensure that there is proper assessment of pupils at each vital transitional stage of their education, to provide information to parents about how well their child has done and about the effectiveness of schools. It is vital that schools should be accountable to parents for how well pupils do, and how taxpayers’ money is spent. The National Curriculum will act as a new benchmark for all schools. It will be slim, clear and authoritative enough for all parents to see what their child might be expected to know at every stage in their school career. Parents gain power to open free schools and academisation accelerates.
- School crisis communications: don’t wait for things to go wrong
- School survey design and listening well – Workshop 2 done
- 7 free apps that could improve your school newsletter
- School communication training – Workshop 1 done
- Press release: One Third Of The Country Directly Affected By UK Schools Shutdown