Publish school results for 14-year-olds to reinforce the strategy; and improve information to parents further by publishing information about the value each school adds to its pupils’ results. Legislating to require parents to take greater responsibility for their children’s behaviour and give schools powers to deal with parents who are violent or abusive.
- School crisis communications: don’t wait for things to go wrong
- School survey design and listening well – Workshop 2 done
- 7 free apps that could improve your school newsletter
- School communication training – Workshop 1 done
- Press release: One Third Of The Country Directly Affected By UK Schools Shutdown