Social Mobility and Child Poverty Commission. A national effort is needed involving parents, communities, employers and schools as well as local and national governments. Helping parents to parent remains the Cinderella of early years services. Successive governments have focused public policy effort on improvements in institutional forms of early years services. This focus is welcome. But the consequence has been far less focus on helping parents to parent. That deficit needs now to be addressed.
- School crisis communications: don’t wait for things to go wrong
- School survey design and listening well – Workshop 2 done
- 7 free apps that could improve your school newsletter
- School communication training – Workshop 1 done
- Press release: One Third Of The Country Directly Affected By UK Schools Shutdown