The Government now intends – while fully respecting the responsibilities of local education authorities – to extend its policies for raising standards in schools by enabling parents to improve the work of the schools.
- School crisis communications: don’t wait for things to go wrong
- School survey design and listening well – Workshop 2 done
- 7 free apps that could improve your school newsletter
- School communication training – Workshop 1 done
- Press release: One Third Of The Country Directly Affected By UK Schools Shutdown